Club day is Saturday. We aim to start at 9 am in summer but later in winter. Other flying days are usually Tuesdays and Thursdays, unless the weather is against us! Please always check the Message Board for changes to our routine!
How’s that for tree fishing!
Watch Garry’s Night Radian doing its spooky thing!
December 2018 was the last issue. Have a look at the main page.
Pre-Flight Check List (we’ll add your suggestions):
- Correct model selected (if no auto model match)
- Throttle-Cut switch set to off
- All control surfaces moving with the right throw and direction
- Hinges not frayed or damaged
- Clevises and rods in good condition, secured and moving freely
- Transmitter mode switches in correct position
- Battery charged and secured (so that it doesn’t wrap around a branch when you land in a tree!)
- Transmitter battery charged
- Check if motor and prop are still attached to fuselage
- Make sure it’s not running an EDF
- Wipe off dog poop
- Make sure your receiver hasn’t become dislodged, and the aerials are in the correct alignments.
You may want to visit the shop that sponsors our glider competitions:
These are the only ads on this site.
Check out our most recent posts (scroll down all the way)
Comments and suggestions are welcome!