Club day is Saturday. We aim to start at 9 am in summer but later in winter, like 9:30 to 10 am. Other flying days are usually Tuesdays and Thursdays, unless the weather is against us. Always check the Message Board below for changes to our routine!
Behold the humble flying wing:
If Yokine goes down the gurgler we can still fly 3 m warplanes, watch:
Are you bored and need your fix on RC Glider reading? ALL these free magazines are still available!
December 2018 was the last issue. Have a look at the main page.
Now this is a serious issue to work on:
Pre-Flight Check List (we might add your suggestions):
- Correct model selected (if no auto model match)
- Throttle-Cut switch set to off
- All control surfaces moving with the right throw and direction
- Hinges not frayed or damaged
- Clevises and rods in good condition, secured and moving freely
- Transmitter mode switches in correct position
- Battery charged and secured (so that it doesn’t wrap around a branch when you land in a tree!)
- Transmitter battery charged
- Check if motor and prop are still attached to fuselage
- Make sure it’s not running on an EDF
- Wipe off dog poop
- Make sure your receiver hasn’t become dislodged, and the aerials are in the correct alignments.
- Check who’s flying! Don’t take off if (fill in name here) is flying.
- When was the last time I’ve done a range check?
Trees always win.
You may want to visit the shop that sponsors our glider competitions:
These are the only ads on this site.
Check out our most recent posts (scroll down all the way)
Comments and suggestions are welcome!